Friday, March 22, 2013
$100
Friday started out as a fairly usual day. My morning child care provider had given me fair warning that she would not be available, so I ended up bringing Em to the before school program. Typically, I catch the 7:11am train, but today it was going to be the 7:18am train. No biggie. As I turned onto Adam St, I voice dialed Rosie like I do every other day. She told me about her new hair style and that conversation brought me into the T parking area. As she began to tell me about her vegan dinner she made last night, I got out of the car and began to walk to the station. I was looking down and in front of me I see something green. I walk over to it and had to blink a few times. "Oh my goodness. Holy crap! Rosie, you are not going to believe what I just picked up"!!!! "What, what is it she asked"? "Oh, my goodness, I just found $100!!!!!", I replied, nearly gasping for breath! God is so good and so faithful!!! That came right on the heels of Citizens Bank being extra greedy with their clients this week. Gosh, I can't wait until their civil suit is over, cuz when it is I am outa there! Enough negative. God is so good and has met every need and has provided for me every step of the way. I am so thankful! Oh, by the way, I even got a seat on the train! That is almost a NEVER in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment