Wednesday, September 14, 2011

3 shifts, 32 hours

I'm still at MGH, just moving to the outpatient world. I will be working in an Urgent Care Clinic on Wang 6. There are about 60 primary care physicians and they have their own Urgent Care (basically a controlled ER). I am very excited about this because it is M-F 9-5 no weekends, no holidays! The down side is, I have NEVER worked a M-F 9-5 job!!! I've always had days off during the week to get stuff done, so I am a bit stressed about that. However, it will all work itself out. The day I had the interview, Em and I were leaving the house and she said " mommy, stop. I just want to pray for you and the job interview...Dear Lord Jesus, I pray that my mommy gets this job so she can be home to tuck me into bed every night..Amen"!!! She is so precious and I am so glad God hears the prayers of a child. Now, if He would just clean the wax out of His ears so He can hear my daughter pray for a daddy for her and husband for me! He must have put that prayer in the WAIT folder!

No comments: